Scope call 2013: Innovation in food processing technologies and food products to support a sustainable food chain.
- CIBUS-Food: Computational-design and Innovative Building of Uniquely Structured Food
- Sustainable & Healthy: Development of sustainable processing technologies for converting by-products into healthy, added value ingredients and food products
- BIOPROT: Novel multifunctional plant protein ingredients with bioprocessing
Scope call 2014: Innovation in food processing technologies and food products to support a sustainable food chain.
- ProRef: Gentle and resource-efficient refining of vegetable oils for preservation of valuable components and simplified reprocessing of by-products
- RFcooking of Ham: Rapid industrial scale cooking of boiled ham using radio frequency electric fields
- FREEZEWAVE: Innovative and low energy microwave assisted freezing process for high quality foods
Scope call 2017: Innovation in food processing technologies and products
- BIOCARB-4-FOOD: Extraction and characterization of BIOactives and CARBohydrates from seaweeds and seagrasses FOR FOOD-related applications
- InProVe: Innovative Processing of Vegetables and Potato
- FUNBREW: Biotransformation of brewers' spent grain: increased functionality for novel food applications
- MEFPROC: Improving Sustainability in Food Processing using Moderate Electric Fields (MEF) for Process Intensification and Smart Processing
- DISCOVERY: Disaggregation of conventional vegetable press cakes by novel techniques to receive new products and to increase the yield
- ProSeaFood: Innovative processing of seaweed for novel, healthy food products and ingredients
Scope Call 2019: Mild food processing