UPDATED INFORMATION ON COFUNDED CALL
After the eligibility check and evaluation by 28 international experts of the 95 submitted pre-proposals, 30 proposals were invited to submit a full proposal until September 8th 2017. To help applicants to write their full-proposal, SUSFOOD2 offers an open Webinar:
+++Webinar on Communication and Dissemination by CommBeBizz +++
On July 11th 2017, SUSFOOD2 in cooperation with CommBeBizz offered to the applicants of the SUSFOOD2 call a webinar concerning communication and dissemination for research projects. During this webinar elements and the development of a communication and dissemination plan were explained, together with the opportinity to ask questions and provide feedback.
Did you miss it?
You can view the recorded version of this interesting webinar here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSdFH2wuZ-s&feature=youtu.be
General information on the call:
Full-proposal phase (open until September 8th 2017):
Submitting full-proposals should be performed via the submission platform. All important documents for full proposal phase (full proposal guidelines, Call announcement, communication and dissemination plan) are found on the submission platform.
Pre-proposal phase (closed):
All important documents, including downloading the call documents can be found on the call documents page.
On February 16th at 11 a.m. (CET), a webinar concerning the call was be held by the Call office with more than 170 participants covering:
- Introduction to the Call (thematic background, topics)
- Important conditions and requirements (participating countries, timeline, eligibility)
- How to submit a proposal with the SUSFOOD submission tool
- Evaluation of proposals Beginning of February all registered participants will receive an email including a link and information on how to enter the webinar.
We would like to provide the following information and material:
- the slides used for the presentation during the webinar (link to pdf)
- a recording of the webinar https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/p5hsni1s6d1
- collection of Question and Answers (link to pdf)
All attendees who joined the webinar are also kindly invited to give us a short Feedback (anonymous) http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Feedback_SUSFOOD2_Webinar
This call with pre-proposal submission deadline on March 13th 2017, 3pm cet, has 4 research topics to choose from:
- Innovation in food processing technologies and products
- Added value, increased resource efficiency and reduction of waste in sustainable food systems
- Understanding consumer behavior and food choices
- Harmonisation of the methods and metrics for integrated assessment of sustainability of food products and food patterns
Following 15 countries and funding bodies participate to this call. Also New Zealand is positively considering alignment of existing funding to the call, but more details are to follow shortly.
- 16.02.17: Webinar for interested applicants
- 13.03.17 (3pm): DEADLINE pre-proposals
- June 17: feedback to applicants
- 08.09.17: deadline invited full-proposals
- December 17: feedback to applicants
- Start projects : beginning of 2018
Call office: Project Management Juelich, Germany:
Nikola Schulz (Coordinator SUSFOOD2) : T +49 2461 61 96787 - email@example.com
Veronika Jablonowski : T +49 2461 61 5083 - firstname.lastname@example.org