The H2020 SUSFOOD2 ERA-NET COFUND starts 2017 with a Cofunded call of approximately 14 Mio €, including a 4 Mio € top-up from the EU.
This two-stage call opened on January 9th for preproposal submission. The call submission for preproposals periods ends on March 13th, 3 p.m CET.
General information on the call
All important documents, including downloading the call documents can be found on the call documents page.
Submitting pre-proposals should be performed via the submission platform. This submission platform also includes a partnering tool specifically designed for this call only. So if you search for partners, add an request/offer.
On February 16th at 11 a.m. (CET), a webinar concerning the call was be held by the Call office with more than 170 participants covering:
- Introduction to the Call (thematic background, topics)
- Important conditions and requirements (participating countries, timeline, eligibility)
- How to submit a proposal with the SUSFOOD submission tool
- Evaluation of proposals Beginning of February all registered participants will receive an email including a link and information on how to enter the webinar.
We would like to provide the following information and material:
- the slides used for the presentation during the webinar (link to pdf)
- a recording of the webinar https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/p5hsni1s6d1
- collection of Question and Answers (link to pdf)
All attendees who joined the webinar are also kindly invited to give us a short Feedback (anonymous) http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Feedback_SUSFOOD2_Webinar
This call with pre-proposal submission deadline on March 13th 2017, 3pm cet, has 4 research topics to choose from:
- Innovation in food processing technologies and products
- Added value, increased resource efficiency and reduction of waste in sustainable food systems
- Understanding consumer behavior and food choices
- Harmonisation of the methods and metrics for integrated assessment of sustainability of food products and food patterns
Following 15 countries and funding bodies participate to this call. Also New Zealand is positively considering alignment of existing funding to the call, but more details are to follow shortly.
- 16.02.17: Webinar for interested applicants
- 13.03.17 (3pm): DEADLINE pre-proposals
- June 17: feedback to applicants
- 08.09.17: deadline invited full-proposals
- December 17: feedback to applicants
- Start projects : beginning of 2018
Call office: Project Management Juelich, Germany:
Nikola Schulz (Coordinator SUSFOOD2) : T +49 2461 61 96787 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Veronika Jablonowski : T +49 2461 61 5083 - email@example.com